AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The aim of the Raj International Educational Institute® (Trust) is to raise the aspirations, achievements of the learners and widen participation in High quality education and training within a caring and healthy environment conducive to learning.
- Our Motto is “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm”.
- According to the recent survey of educational institutes the painful and misery concluded that every third child of our country need help for his education, medical and other needs of life. We take the initiative to help them in getting proper and up-to date education in all manners.
- It further aims at including in children a sense and spirit of their patriotism with well informed minds, inspired by love of truth and devotion to duty, guided by a living faith in Islamic ideology.
- During the course of education emphasize on nation building and personality development of the children.
- The motive behind establishing such as ideal institution is to provide quality education to the needy students and obtain even higher qualification.
- Women are more than 50% of the total population of Pakistan but they are backward in all aspect especially in the field of education and health, situation is worst in the backward/remote areas of the country, so we decided to provide free education to them.
- Our unique offer is to build interaction and co-ordination among the students and teachers so they easily convey their problems to them.
- Offer free medical facility to the students as well as the people of the surrounding areas.
- Conduct extra co-curricular activities to encourage competition and motivate them to work in groups.
- The curriculum thus includes a broad and well-planned program for academic, mental and physical training of the children’s work nabling them to adopt any profession in life.
“Challenging students to reach their academic and social potentials” The mission of the RIEI is to provide students with a developmentally appropriate education which emphasizes high academic and social expectations for all students; the opportunities, resources and environment necessary to be lifelong learners; the skills and encouragement needed to be productive, responsible citizens in a changing, global society, and the support required to develop a healthy self-concept leading to sound judgment and appropriate, ethical decision making.